Monday, January 2, 2012

My Beef With The Mayans

I typically don't have beef with the Mayan people--in fact, I know very little about them and I don't think a Mayan has ever done anything to offend me...except predict the end of the world in 2012.

Don't rain on my parade, Mayans...2012 is everything but the end of the world for the Flanagan crew.

In fact, it's the beginning of a completely new world for Annie and I. It's the start of our three-person family. It's becoming complete. It's a new adventure.

Quite frankly, it's the best year! If I were Chinese, I would call it, The Year of The News!

Tomorrow (January 3) is our 17 1/2 week appointment and I couldn't be any more excited tonight.

So, I'm not about to listen to end of the world talk...

Now, bring on 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment