Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dad Life


I came across this video a couple of years ago when it first came out. I thought it was hillarious then. I find it just as funny now, but also, I use it as a reference. I've already purchased some jean shorts to go with my gas station glasses.

I've stocked up on Roundup. I'm prepared to take my daughty to the potty and shoot vids of the kids.

My pal Brandon pulled up to my house last night (Christmas card stuff, you'll soon see) and he was rollin' in his mini van and I was reminded of this video again. He's one of the happiest Dad's I've ever seen--I certainly hope to be as good of a dad as I know he is.

This is my first child, so some of the things in this video are just things I've observed with other dads and obviously not experienced myself.

But if my life as a Dad is full of daily activities like the Dad's in this video, then I'll be super happy! And pretty hip.

1 comment:

  1. hysterical. i love the dad in the cut off shirt. Good thing you've already had practice taking my daughty to the potty. that should be a piece of cake.
    I loved "we splishy splashy for an hour or two"

    ReplyDelete