Thursday, March 22, 2012

125,104 Miles

Today I got the oil changed in my wonderful 1999 Saturn. As you can see, I go with M530 motor oil...it's the only thing that keeps the Saturn ticking.

As I got back in my car after the service, I noticed the sticker that the Lube Doc (which, by the way, is better than wherever you go to get your oil changed...so switch) put on my car had the mileage for my next service...125,104.

It also had the date that I would need my next service for the Saturn...June 20, 2012.

12 days after the due date of The News (pictured below the mileage picture)!!

I was so excited to realize that my car won't have new oil until my baby is here...my CAR won't have NEW oil until AFTER my baby is HERE!!

That's such a great thing to think about.

It made the awkward conversation with the Lube Doc folks about my car leaking oil and the windshield wipers not working, a little less awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment