Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Today I Caught a Quarter With My Belly"

Editors Note: I am in no way making a reference or personal opinion about how my lovely wife's stomach is growing rapidly. This was a quote from her and a comment made from her...although she has a cute tummy right now that is rapidly growing. 


Today Annie was making some dinner and I walked up and gave her a hug. She put her head on my shoulder and then she uttered the phrase: "Today, I caught a quarter with my belly."

I didn't respond right away, but then I had to ask what she could possibly be referring to...

Turns out, while she was working at the bank, she was counting some coins and dropped a quarter. But fortunately, her belly was protruding just enough to catch the quarter and keep it from falling to the floor.

I was so proud of her and so proud of our little baby, The News...our baby is just over 13 1/2 inches long right now and weighing in at over a pound!

I'm pretty sure that the baby was pleased with the great catch he/she helped mom make of that quarter...

2 comments:

  1. That's the cutest freaking thing I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously one of the cutest things ever. Annie, you are a doll:)

    ReplyDelete